HOW THE PAELLA WORKS
Our clients are our top priority and we can provide just the food or organize everything that goes with it such as, cutlery, plates & napkins. Our commitment to our clients coupled with our competitive pricing ensures the finest event possible.
We can cater at many wonderful locations throughout Sydney area, as well as at any location of your choice. Our highly professional staff are courteous, efficient and friendly. We will help make your Anniversaries,wedding, Birthdays, Family and Friends reunions, Business meetings,corporate events, etc... Real success that gets talked about forever. Just make sure to call us today to reserve your date before it’s gets booked!
We'll arrive at your choice place 2 hours before service. You don't have to worry about equipment, power, eating utensils, napkins, supplying a kitchen.... The paella is served to you straight from the pan. We clean up after served your delicious meal and we leave you to enjoy the rest of your night.
Terms and conditions
Catering company introducing the best Authentic Spanish Paella in the Australia market serving delicious fresh food with a traditional Spanish experience.
Having the best Paella and happy satisfy customer.
The Paella catering is responsible for the set up of the equipment and the service in the most traditional way.
Any special requirement must be mentioned prior the function day, tables, chair and umbrella is not include in the price but can be arrange if need it.
- The paella cater in any location including, beaches, parks, boats, clubs .... Anywhere.
- Distance charge apply for all locations.
- In case of cancellation the deposit is not refundable.
- Function changing date is must be done 2 weeks in prior availability depend on The Paella Schedule.
- We provide disposable cutlery, plates and napkins.
- Beverage are not included in the price provided.
- We chose to work with local produce ingredients helping our community and also getting it fleshier.
- The seafood used is from South Coast where there are the biggest catch in NSW.
- We guarantee our Paella is Healthy, fresh and very well made.
- In case you want to create your own flavor Paella for your special occasion please contact us and we make it happen.
- For your convenience we can help you make your day even more special creating a Spanish atmosphere with acoustic Spanish guitar and Vocal.
Our Qualify chefs arrive 2 hours before the serving time to set up and start to cooking.
It depends on the size of the event if it's a small one it takes around 1 hours to pack up and leave.
In case it's a large event around 2 hours to pack up and leave.
It also depends on the event size but average is from 2 square metres to 4 square metres.
No, we take everything we need to set up.
It is good to have a cover area to do the cooking in case of bad weather but if isn't available we can arrange a gazebo. It must be organised in advance.
We do not use power point but in case the client contract Spanish guitarist or Band it will be required.
We need light to cook but in case it's not available we can arrange lighting. It must be arranged in advance.
No, the chef does not use kitchen all the preparation it's done in advance.
Our staff may ask to use bathroom to wash their hands.
Yes we can cater anywhere.
Yes we can cater anywhere, mostly important is the event organiser ask permission from the council.
Yes we do have a Liability insurance, it is compulsory when doing public events.
Yes our quote includes napkins, Eco-friendly plates and bamboo cutlery.
It won't be a problem, but price will remain the same.
You could change if the date is available.
Yes you can but deposit is not refundable unless the cancelation it's done at least 1 month in advance.
Our wait staff are professional and have a lot of experience in hospitality.
The will help set up drinks and bar stations if necessary, serve and top up drinks.
Serve food and collect empty plates and cups.
Wash up glasses if required.
After you have received The quote and agreed to it an invoice will be sending to you with bank details for 25% deposit required to hold the date.